Salford Group Inc. is a global manufacturer of farm tillage, application and seeding equipment located south of Ingersoll, Ontario. As a business that supplies the AG industry, deemed an ESSENTIAL Business, Salford continues to operate during the Covid-19 pandemic. Due to continued growth Salford it is currently seeking a fulltime Customer Service Representative. The responsibilities and qualifications are as outlined below.
· Provide excellent customer support to all Salford customers and employees.
· Accept and process parts, whole goods or harrows orders as requested from customers.
· Communicate effectively with other departments - be a team player.
· Enter the call queue when working at your desk.
· Be available on a flexible working schedule to cover peak and seasonal demand and holidays.
· Other duties and tasks as requested.
· Follow standard operating procedures for the Customer Service Team.
· Ability to work independently and as a team member
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational, time management skills
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, etc. Good knowledge of Salford’s ERP system
· Good knowledge of Salford equipment and/or parts and processes
Salford offers a competitive compensation package including benefits and paid personal days. We offer a safe, clean work environment and flexible work schedules.
Please apply through Indeed, reference your name and job title in the subject line. Please submit a cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- customer service: 3 years (Preferred)