Bonduelle – Ingersoll, an established industry leader in the processing, packaging and distribution of frozen vegetable products worldwide, is committed to quality and service excellence.
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills and excellent attendance practices to join our team.
Our manufacturing facility located in Ingersoll is seeking an experienced Lift Truck Driver (Packaging) to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Complete material handling duties as required by continually supplying the packaging and mix lines as required;
- Scan tote tags and ensure all product is accounted for;
- Move finished product totes and finished product cases to freezer storage areas;
- Communicate regularly with supervisors and team members in the department;
- Keep work area clean and orderly, retrieve cartons, skids and assist other classifications when necessary;
- Must be aware, at all times, of lift truck and pedestrian traffic flows.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- One (1) – two (2) years of safe lift truck operation in a fast paced environment;
- Previous experience with radio frequency scanners;
- Effective communication and decision making skills is required;
- Ability to rotate shifts, work weekends, and work overtime as required;
- Previous food experience in a food manufacturing environment is an asset.
This opportunity provides a competitive hourly rate with medical, dental and a company pension plan.
- Dental care
- RRSP Match
- Extended health care
- Vacation & paid time off
- On-site parking
- Wellness programs
- Employee assistance programs
- Disability insurance
- Company pension
- Education reimbursement
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.06 /hour
- Forklift Operator: 1 year (Required)
- Certified Forklift Operator (Preferred)