Junior Research Data Analyst
Location: Mississauga, ON
Apply to: www.mwntechnologies.com
Reference ID: 119420672
M.W.N. Technologies Inc. is a company focused on developing careers for new grads and senior professionals alike in the fields of Analytics and IT. The care for our candidates and our staff is what sets M.W.N. apart.
M.W.N. takes pride in providing the best for our staff, and recognize that people are a company’s greatest asset. This is why we have made M.W.N. a great place to work for, yes sometimes there might be late nights working on projects, but we strive towards having a fun and collaborative work environment. At M.W.N., we provide our staff with the opportunity to take their career further. We strive to help our people build their skills amongst skilled project teams that are innovative, collaborative, and teach skills that are required to be a good professional. This is an entry-level position, New graduates are encouraged to apply.
M.W.N. is looking for a Junior Research Data Analyst for a contract position based out of our clients Mississauga location. You will have experience performing developing insightful surveys and creating impactful dashboards from survey results. The ideal candidate will also have the ability to create reports, and develop visualizations to display actionable insights. You will also be responsible for reviewing financial reports, analyzing data, and discovering data.
- Develop customized surveys that evaluate customer behaviour, brand awareness, etc.
- Help build and maintain primary and secondary research databased from multiple data sources.
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of accurate data from primary and secondary research sources to internal databases that is useable to produce reports.
- Build insightful dashboards in Excel to monitor KPIs, track progress and identify trends to help business decisions.
- Produce accurate and timely reports for internal use.
- Degree/Diploma or higher in Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business/data analytics, Market Research or a related field
- Strong academic background with proven research experience
- Analytical mind with strong numerical skills
- Fluent in English is a requirement; additional language-fluency is considered an asset
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage a number of simultaneous projects
- Ability to work collaboratively and autonomously
Please submit your application and resume directly through www.mwntechnologies.com quoting “Junior Research Data Analyst” in your Objective Statement. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
We are committed to diversity and having a safe workplace. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract