Vaultra Self-Storage is currently to looking for candidates to fill a site manager position.
The career and opportunity is challenging and require determination, perseverance and a strong sense of loyalty. Many of our managers started as CSR’s and have grown through our company. This takes hard work, intelligence and time. We are giving self-driven, energetic, and hard working individuals a chance to get involved with one of the fastest growing industry in the Canada. Candidates will learn all aspect of running a business including marketing, advertising, customer service sales and business development and property management. We will develop your current skills and challenge you to learn new ones.
The key to Vaultra Self-Storage’s success has been to hire, train and further develop great people. Candidates who expect a lot from themselves and want to grow, and learn new skills will find a home with our company.
Below is a list of duties and responsibilities for this position:
- Showing Self-Storage units
- Making Collection Calls
- Renting Self-Storage Units
- Selling merchandise (upsell moving and packing supplies)
- Renting trucks and trailers (where applicable)
- Responding to inquiries via emails and online
- Answering phone calls
- Assisting the facility manager with daily, weekly and monthly operations.
- Receiving and processing payments
- Maintaining a clean office
- Performing a facility and locker check
- Opening and closing the facility
- Stocking merchandise area
- Maintaining a clean and safe facility
- Ensuring all rentable storage units are clean and ready to show to potential clients
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Other duties as assigned
Vaultra Self-Storage provides a fast-paced environment, focused on great customer service. We emphasize Merit over seniority and offer a very competitive salary. No experience is necessary to join our team; however, a degree or related experience is preferred.
No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- retail management: 1 year (Preferred)
- leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)