“Times like these call for a PERFECT FIT”
Wynward Insurance Group is a progressive company known for developing innovative insurance products and services for Canadian business and our broker partners from coast to coast.
Founded in 1920, we are proud to be a subsidiary of James Richardson & Sons Ltd and 100% Canadian owned, conducting business in all 10 provinces and 3 territories. Our Head Office and Branch is located in Winnipeg MB, with additional offices in Halifax NS, London ON, and Regina SK.
We are looking for an energetic and motivated person to assist in the migration of our system data. This person is meticulous, and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and consistently meet deadlines.
The Data Entry Clerk Lead will be responsible for working closely with the branches and head office to support the needs of the conversion project. This is a term role set to run for 12 months.
Anticipated start: late August/early September
- Enter system data with a focus on data integrity and detail
- Help identify and test data migrations
- Assist in training and mentorship of other entry team members
- Serve as the first line of contact for questions from entry team members
- Assist in quality control
- Completion of Grade 12 education
- A minimum of 1-year data entry experience
- Insurance industry background an asset
- Strong keyboarding and computer skills
- Familiarity with MS Office software
- Must have high attention to detail & able to perform work accurately
- Professional maturity and natural leadership skills
- Excellent time management
- Good communication skills, both oral & written
- Able to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other team members
- We pride ourselves in working collaboratively with our team members in creating a workplace rooted in the principles of integrity, passion and hard work. Our team members describe Wynward as re-freshing, progressive, and innovative with an engaging team-first environment.
This is a great opportunity to have a big impact on the success of Wynward’s conversion project. Vacation and holiday pay provided.
Please include a cover letter and a resume. We thank all applicants, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
To learn more about our award-winning organization, please visit www.wynward.com
Wynward is an equal opportunity employer.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $17.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
- data entry: 1 year (Required)