Pool & Spa - Weekly Service Crew Member ASAP
Competitive wages. Full-time work. Benefits package. Fun work environment!
Join the team now!!
Betz Pools Ltd. is one of Canada’s leaders in the design, installation, renovation and service of custom pools/spas and unique backyard paradise. Operating for over 85 years! Trusted name in Pool Installation, Renovation, and Weekly Service.
Betz Pools, is looking for Weekly Service Crew and End of Season Pool Closing Team Members to join their team for the end of the 2021 Betz Pools Ltd Season! Weekly Service Crew Members are required to perform the overall cleaning process of pools and spas, including vacuuming, brushing, skimming, testing and balancing water, and system maintenance for in-ground pools. Weekly Service Crew Members are also required to perform weekly chemical check visits for all customers.The Weekly Service Crew Members are required to communicate effectively with Service Management and customers in order to complete the requirements desired, to ensure work is completed in a timely and professional manner and the needs of the customer are met. Travel across the GTA with Crew Members and learn the pool industry from the best!
- Travel with Crew Boss to pools in a 100 km radius
- Provide weekly maintenance on pools, including vacuuming, cleaning walls, slides, diving boards, etc.
- Skim water surfaces to clear debris.
- Check systems to ensure they are functioning properly.
- Clean out skimmer baskets, cleaner bags, wall screens, hair strainer baskets, etc.
- Test and balance pool water and record results.
- Communicate with customers when necessary and respect their property.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Customer service experience is an asset.
- Maintain health and safety standards at all times.
- Outgoing and friendly personality.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times when representing the company.
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract considered an asset.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from office at 6- 7 am Monday-Friday.
- Ability to be respectful of clients’ home and/or property.
- Highly motivated, organized, and reliable.
- This position requires the ability to travel and employees are to provide their own transportation to and from work.
- Ability to lift and manipulate objects of up to 45 lbs is required.
- Use of Personal Protection Equipment will be required (safety shoes, gas mask: when required).
- Hours of work 7 AM to finish.
- May be exposed to hazards associated with the industry.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $17.00-$25.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care