Are you an experienced Construction worker looking for a new career opportunity? E&E McLaughlin Ltd. Warehousing, Commercial & Industrial is seeking to hire experienced Construction Workers at our exciting 100 Kelloggs location!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times
- Work in accordance with the guidelines set by the Occupational Health & Safety Act, and company policies and procedures.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Use a variety of machinery to safely and effectively complete work
- Analyze and interpret drawings, blueprints and schematics to meet building specifications.
- Coordinate with Site Foreman/Site Super and other trades for efficient completion of work.
- Indoor/outdoor working environments with exposure to all weather/temperature elements
- Confident outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task
- Organized and detailed focused
- Adaptable, comfortable working in a changing environment
- Must be able to climb ladders.
- Must be able to stand, sit, walk, bend, stoop, squat, crawl, climb, kneel, push, pull and reach overhead for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects, exceeding 50 lbs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$26.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- construction: 1 year (required)