Witten LLP is currently seeking a motivated lawyer to join our busy litigation group. Our litigation group encompasses a number of practice areas, described in more detail on our website here.
As a member of this group you will work closely with leading litigation lawyers and be part of a top-tier team providing sophisticated legal advice to a diverse client base. We also prioritize development of our lawyer's technical legal skill and knowledge, and we provide outstanding learning opportunities.
- Between 2-6 years of general litigation experience.
- A member in good standing with current, active membership with a Canadian Law Society, preferably Alberta.
- Excellent academic and professional credentials.
- Solid legal and analytical ability, excellent research and writing skills.
- Demonstrated experience with general litigation steps.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, manage conflicting priorities, and work collaboratively.
- Desire to build strong client relationships.
- Resourceful and diplomatic problem solver.
- Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm that offers sophisticated litigation work. The environment is supportive and collegial with a strong potential for career growth. We offer competitive compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume, writing sample and cover letter addressed to Annemarie Clarke by applying here.