Reporting to the eCommerce Manager the Marketplace Specialist will support our direct-to-consumer growth by managing daily operations and systems to support our third party marketplaces. The ideal candidate will take responsibility for sales, operations, and complete P&L responsibility for the channels.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the day-to-day aspects of our marketplaces operations (PO creation, returns, promotions etc...)
- Managing different Vendor/Marketplace Accounts
- Working alongside Internal stakeholders across the organisation
- Generate, review and analyze reports to improve processes
- Follow up on best practices in the industry and continually work towards improving efficiencies and costs*
- Highly customer-oriented
- Amazon, Shopify, or other E-commerce channels and customer service experience is an asset
- Flexible with ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, multitasking and dynamic environment.
- Process-oriented and data-driven
- Strong organizational and people skills*
- This isn’t your typical job. You will be instrumental in taking a unique brand to the next level.
- By nature of being in a startup, this can be a constantly changing and high performance environment, but with that comes the opportunity to continuously learn and expand upon your skill sets.
- We are a small team who believe in a work hard, play hard mindset and have a get it done attitude to ensure a strong work/life balance.
- You will enjoy our staff bistro and private chef. Our gym and massage chairs. Free parking. Generous employee discounts.
- We are conveniently located in Ville-St-Laurent, We are conveniently located in Ville-St-Laurent, and moving this summer to a new comfortable modern office designed by one of the leading architectural firms in the country Aedifica.*
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Discounted/free food
- Subsidised gym membership
- Employee assistance programs
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress
- Work from home opportunities
- Wellness programs
- Company events & social hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Ecommerce: 2 years (Required)
- Amazon Marketplace: 2 years (Required)