Do you enjoy working in a challenging and fast-paced culture? Does the chance to work with a reputable company excite you? Then consider this position that Robert Half Finance is looking to fill. Your tasks as Senior Accountant will include financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Top-notch analytical skills are vital to the duties of this position. A full-time role, this position include excellent compensation and benefits. You will also have the possibility of growth.
How you will make an impact
- Offer involvement in various department-wide initiatives
- Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Commitment to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Provide monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- When working with business partners, ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls. Additionally, be able to provide support on special requests
- Provide Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Full Cycle Payroll experience
- Full Cycle Accounting experience
- Supervisory Oversight experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with Approve Credit
- Skill with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Strong time management skills preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Experience with ERP systems
- Strong communication and social skills
- Demonstrated ability in strong analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. Numéro de permis du Québec AP-2000503.