We are currently seeking a Property Maintenance Supervisor to join our team! You will maintain
all aspects of our properties by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations with the Operations Manager to plan the different trades as well as handle snow removal services.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Work closely and monitor other trades hours and work
- Perform vital routine preventive maintenance checks and record data
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by staff as necessary
- Previous experience in building maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Order and replace broken parts or equipment
- Maintain a clean and a safe work space
- Perform other duties, as assigned
We are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to become a part of our team! You will perform necessary work to keep machines, mechanical equipment, and structure of an establishment in repair.
This is a permanent position with accommodations and travel expenses paid. You will be expected to work 3 months in the community at a time.
Job Type: Full-time
- maintenance supervisor: 5 years (Preferred)