Evolved Extraction Solutions is an innovative, high-growth enterprise specializing in botanical extraction solutions, equipment and services to companies operating in the legal cannabis sector in Canada and the United States.
We’re looking for an individual to advance the efficiency of our R&D department by preparing andcompleting custom engineered products.Attention to detail, a strong work ethic, and experience with mechanical systems would allow any candidate to flourish within our team-driven, highly innovative environment.
As an Assembly Technician you’ll be responsible for studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists, gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials, acting engineering and manufacturing department.
- Read engineered drawings and following provided assembly procedures.
- Complete repetitive work with a keen eye for detail
- Complete visual inspections to ensure quality
- Experience or education demonstrating a technical aptitude, electrical or mechanical troubleshooting experience a plus
- Experience reading engineering drawings
- Attention to detail, with high standards for quality
- Ability to read and understand assembly procedures
- Manufacturing experience is an asset
- Strong focus on safety standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative, problem solving approach
- Demonstrates initiative and self-motivation
- Enjoy working in a team environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)