Toys R Us Canada, proud to be Canadian owned and operated is looking for a Merchandise Assistant.
We want to bring on someone who values what we value- teamwork, excellence, authenticity, accountability, and integrity. In other words, we want you to fit in here. This is an opportunity for you to take on exciting responsibilities, build on your already strong skill set and help us achieve our goals, in a work environment that is fast-paced, dynamic and fun.
· Set up new SKUs and performing SKU maintenance.
· Perform high volume of Advertising data entry in Aptaris and Job Assistant (JA) for: Advertising submissions, revisions, changes and ad proofing.
· Perform high volume of data entry for; Purchase Orders, SKU creation/maintenance, promotions/TRP’s, CA’s for Advertising, Endcaps and Sidecaps.
· Manage and track Vendor Agreement development and approval process.
· Communicate with Vendors on behalf of the Buyers; requesting digital assets and copy for advertising, quote sheets and content from Vendor.
· Track competitive retailer activity.
· Conduct Store checks and use of price scraping tool for price audits.
· Monitor and review eCommerce business ensure products and robust content with high quality images are listed.
· Work with Buyers and Store Planning in coordination of in-store signage, displays and planograms.
· Respond to and follow up on requests from Stores and other Departments.
· Review weekly flyer proofs to ensure offers are accurate.
· Track open purchase orders and follow up with vendors on late shipments
· Perform ad hoc projects / analysis for the Buyers.
· Performing all clerical functions as required: filing, meeting set up, courier pick up.
· Computer literate using MS Office, specifically Excel and AS400.
· Knowledge and application using Query an asset.
· Ability to multi-task, problem solve and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
· Superior communication and organizational skills.
· Provide efficient, professional customer service.
· Retail experience would be an asset.
Location: 2777 Langstaff Road, Concord, ON L4K4M5
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Work from home