Working closely with the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) for years, Humanify is looking for enumerators in the Calgary metropolitan Area to conduct telephone interviews and collect data in order to deliver an important survey-based research project across Canada.
Computers and working materials will be provided to you so that you will be able to work on this project remotely in the comfort of your home during the entire length of the project.
Project will start on August 1st and will end on Mid-November 2020. We are looking for full-time professionals available to work 37.5h/week. CMHC offer flexible hours and remote work through the entire length of the project. Hourly Salary start at $19.25.
Does this sound like you?
Click the “apply now” button. We’re excited to hear from you!
Sector: Information Technology
Language Designation: English Essential
Language Skill Levels (Read/Write/Speak)
Salary Range: starting from $19.25, based on experience
Position Status: Casual contractual from August 1st to mid-November
We’re not your typical government agency
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) exists for a single reason: to make housing affordable for everyone in Canada. We’re mobilizing the expertise and energy of governments, non-profits, lenders, developers, social entrepreneurs and co-ops to create the future of housing. At CMHC, we believe that everyone in Canada should have a place to call home.
Experience a Results-Only Work Environment™ (ROWE™)
At CMHC, we trust you to get the job done. We’ve shifted from managing people to managing work. Each employee is 100% autonomous and 100% accountable. You can choose where you need to be and when you need to be there to meet your objectives. You’re in control of your time and are trusted to make the right decisions.
About the role
We’re constantly evolving to build an inclusive housing system through research, design, innovation and partnerships. Bring your research and data collection skills to work on CMHC surveys this fall on a casual contract basis for up to 37.5 hours a week as required from August 1, 2020 up to mid-November, 2020 (this includes a training period). Your expertise in research, computer-assisted data collection, and telephone, oral and written communication skills will help us make housing affordable for everyone in Canada.
As an enumerator, you will collect data on rents and vacancies for 2 high-profile CMHC surveys. These casual positions are exceptional opportunities for an organized and detail-oriented person to achieve his/her professional goals, while creating a sustainable organization that is at the heart of a world-leading housing system. Our diverse opportunities and locations across the country enable you to advance and grow your skills, knowledge and career to match your evolving interests and experience.
What you will be doing
- Working with the Survey Administrator and other enumerators to ensure the ongoing achievement of Market Analysis Centers (MAC) goals for collecting high quality survey data within tight deadlines.
- Collecting housing market data in a timely and accurate manner.
- Building and maintaining professional rapport in all your interactions.
- Organizing your work to ensure that you deliver quality work within tight deadlines.
What you will need
- A commitment to demonstrating CMHC values.
- Minimum Grade 12 Diploma.
- Related experience in field data collection or survey-based research and/or data entry is an asset.
- Past experience with computer-assisted data collection is considered an asset.
- Past experience with telephone interviewing, particularly making outbound calls, is considered an asset.
- Related experience in property management and/or real estate industry is deemed an asset.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of survey procedures and data quality techniques.
- Strong written communication, oral communication, personal organization and client liaison skills.
- Strong numerical aptitude with a high degree of accuracy and a propensity for detail.
- Proficiency using internet and computer software tools such as email, video conference tools, data entry databases, and MS Excel skills are required.
- Strong organizational skills, particularly the ability to organize and accurately record a high volume of data efficiently.
- Ability to follow very detailed instructions.
- Able to work from home with an access to internet (high-speed).
- Ability to work independently and achieve strong results with minimum supervision.
- Valid Driver's license is an asset as some site visits may be required.
Additional requirements and information
- Eligibility for security clearance.
- Preference will be given to those with strong computer skills.
- Training will be provided.
- Télétravail possible
- Horaires de travail flexibles
- Vacation & paid time off
- Tenue décontractée
Durée du contrat : 4 mois
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $18.00 to $24.00 /hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
Full-time Remote Work from Home.