Join a team that offers great hours, excellent benefits & a career to be proud of!
EECOL is a leading Electrical Products Distributor with 59 locations in Canada. Our employees stay for the long-term because we offer a rewarding and exciting career, not just a job! Just ask our President, Executives or Management team what great opportunities this company offers; most started out in the warehouse. You will not meet a more down-to-earth, hardworking and dedicated team. Visit us at www.eecol.com to learn more.
EECOL employees enjoy…
· Permanent, full time positions, Monday through Friday. Weekends and evenings are for friends, family and fun, not for work!
· Regular reviews, raises and bonus opportunities.
· Training provided. We promote within; excellent opportunities to advance.
· First-rate benefits including generous flex benefits, health & dental plan, disability, life insurance, vision care and a Defined Benefit Pension Plan rarely offered by other companies.
About the Job…
EECOL Electric is looking for an Entry-Level Accounts Receivable individual to join our Northern Saskatchewan region.
· Handle internal/external customers through telephone and email correspondence.
· Enter A/R payments to accounts, balancing and posting EFTs, interbranch transfers, online payments, cheques, etc.
· Balance and post daily cash deposits
· Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies or misapplied cash transactions.
· Contact customers to secure payment information, address disputes and/or provide necessary backup and documentation as required until full debt is closed.
· Arrange for payment of outstanding and late accounts; escalate transfer to proper authorities as necessary.
· Maintain audit reports.
· Maintain accurate customer files with all applicable correspondence and report to Management on status as required.
· Build working relationships with internal departments to resolve customer disputes in a timely manner.
· Ensure the strict confidentiality and privacy of financial transactions as they relate directly to the organization and its customers.
· Provide backup support/holiday coverage by answering and directing incoming telephone calls when required.
· Support Management’s efforts in various areas by performing other duties as assigned.
Who we are looking for…
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Ability to accurately calculate, post, correct, and manage customer account records.
· Must possess a high level of moral judgment for handling confidential information and monetary transactions.
· Able to perform simple to moderate account reconciliations.
· Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
· Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
· Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
· Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
· Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
· Strong computer skills.
If you are seeking a long-term career, and are interested in joining the EECOL team, please submit your resume today:
Attn: Kandace Dewey, Credit Manager
2906 Millar Avenue
Saskatoon, SK S7K 5X7
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends