We are looking for a Bentley MicroStation expert to participate in the development of an interactive VR training application. If you have experience with MicroStation- reach out to us!
As the MicroStation expert, you will be responsible for the ingestion of the engineering drawing in the 3d application. You will work collaboratively with our Engineers in the development and modification of mechanical and piping drawings, including technical drawings, piping isometrics, and construction documents. The MicroStation expert will also be in charge of structuring the data for ingestion in an automated pipeline and will act as the subject matter expert to provide guidance and clarifications to the developer team on a better understanding of the MicroStation format.
Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Analyze the input engineering data to ensure it meets the project requirements
- In charge of complementing the various engineering data input
- Responsible for the validation process – pre and post export
- Participate in the creation of a master CAD data inventory database
- Share engineering knowledge and expertise across the various teams
- Generate scripts in MicroStation to manipulate the data across several parts and files
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Civil Engineering and/or equivalent experience
- Fluent with MicroStation V8i
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of construction means, methods, and techniques
- Bilingual (spoken and written French and English)
- Excellent communication skills essential for team-based working
- Good understanding of scripting languages;
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Solidworks or equivalent CAD software;
- History of technical presentations and technical writing
- Solutions focused, able to help identify and problem solve gaps in a production workflow;
- Autonomous, with proven ability to perform in a deadline-driven environment
- A self-driven and well-organized individual who looks for positive outcomes.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Freelance, Permanent
- Microstation: 1 year (Required)