Senior Electronics Circuit Board Repair Technician
Ensil is currently seeking a Senior Electronics Circuit Board Repair Technician with a minimum of Ten (10) years direct experience responsible to Troubleshoot, Repair and Test various Electronic Circuit Boards and Assemblies down to Components.
Repair Electronic Drives, Controllers, PCB Boards, Troubleshoot and Test Electronic Assemblies to the Component Level using various methods and testing equipment.
Repair and/or Replace Electronic Components to Board Level, including but not limited to diagnosing and replacing defective Diodes, Transistors, Resistors, Capacitors, Integrated Circuits, BGA's, Shorts, Open Circuits, etc.
- Competitive and above average base salary of $60,000 to $95,000 Per Year
- A very generous bonus package
- Private Health Insurance including Dental, Life and Drug Prescriptions
- Joining a great team where learning and balance between personal life and work is encouraged
Please send resume in confidence by visiting http://www.ensil.com/ensil-career
Electronics Technician, Electronic Repair, Bench Technician, Industrial Electronics, Circuit Boards, Electronics Design Engineer, Electronics Manufacturing Engineer, Electronics Circuit Board Engineer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- PCB Repair Down to Component Repair: 10 years (Required)