Are you ready for a taste of the one of Canada's Top Employers?
Purdys Chocolatier is delighted to have been voted by our employees as one of the Canada's Best Employers. This esteemed award is a testament to the rich texture of our history and our more than 100 years of dedication to quality, trust, tradition, and innovation.
The Purdys difference is that we truly recognize the value of our people. We reward you with competitive compensation, recognition for your achievements, opportunities for ongoing training to grow professionally and personally, delicious perks, and much, much more.
Do you believe in creating fantastic customer experiences, working with fantastic people, and delivering a fantastic product? Do you love analyzing data and impacting decision making? Do you strive in environments where you can work autonomously and crunch numbers? Are you a pro-active driven person constantly trying to improve processes and cut costs?
Purdys Chocolatier is seeking a Retail Sales Analyst to join our fantastic team at our Support Office in Vancouver, BC. This is an excellent opportunity to use your business knowledge to create data driven decisions for our retail shops.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Applicants must have:
- Provide both historical and predictive data envisioning multiple future scenarios
- Continually improve support to the business through assessing needs and providing forward looking insight
- Maintain and develops reports from multiple systems to generate meaningful data in a concise way
- Assist team to interpret sales, customer and other data/information to improve fact-based decision-making and opportunities
- Create monthly review and trend analysis
- Link key performance indicators to department initiatives
- Create pricing – ensuring costs are reviewed thoroughly and gross margin targets are achieved
- Provide peer support and development opportunities to team members
- Degree/Diploma in finance/accounting or business analytics
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate – Advanced - Microsoft Excel (Vlookup/Pivot Tables are a must)
- Experience using Microsoft Power BI preferred
Purdys Chocolatier recognizes the value of skills and knowledge gained outside of formal education and paid employment. Applicants who present an equivalent combination of qualifications and experience will be considered and are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest in Purdys Chocolatier, but due to the volume of applications received, we are only able to contact those applicants who have been selected for an interview. No phone calls please.
Purdys Chocolatier is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org