*This position requires at least one-year relocation to China.
We are looking for qualified candidates to take on ESL Teacher positions in a number of different cities in China(Beijing, Shanghai, ShenZhen, Chengdu,Tianjin, ShanDong Province and GuangDong Province). You will receive legal Work Visa, the return ticket from Canada (US) to China, free accommodation in China, full training and a competitive salary benefit package. You will meet people all over the world, develop your career in education, and enjoy the experience of a lifetime.
Responsibilities will vary depending on the position offered, and relevant experience but candidates can expect to:
- Facilitate a fun and inclusive classroom, teaching English
- Guide students to develop on their English ability towards fluency
- Monitor each child's progress and to report this to the parents and senior teacher.
- Prepare the material for class.
- Class Size: 5-20 kids
- Commercial medical insurance.
- Legal work visa.
- Comprehensive training provided.
- Air ticket provided.
- Free accommodation within school 3km radius.
- Full hotel allowance / settlement allowance / eat and live treatment package.
- 12-month renewable contract.
- 40 hour overall working week with regular breaks throughout the day.
- Regular holiday break.
- Paid leave per year.
- Full banking assistant in China.
- TA in advance.
- Special benefit package on statutory holidays and traditional festivals in China.
- Airport pick-up services upon arrival.
- End of contract bonus.
- Free mandarin course.
- Opportunity to earn extra money by teaching Yorke student online.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (required)
- 2 years’ full-time working experience (not required if TESOL/TEFL certificated)
- TESOL or TESL or TEFL or CELTA certificate (preferred).
- Energetic, outgoing, and passionate, enjoy teaching and inspiring young learners.
- Notarized and clean criminal background check.
- Free of infectious disease.
Who We Are:
Yorke Online Communicative Education Ltd, is a Canadian company based in Vancouver, Canada. We provide education service to students in China and Canada, includes one-on-one live online course, tutor trainee program, summer camp/summer school, English camp tour, education consulting and so on. We aspire to change the way of education, bring the best English teaching to non-native speakers and create equality for everyone to be educated. Since 2015, we served more than 5000 students.
The foreign educational talents introduction project initiated by Yorke Communicative Education Ltd. from 2014, we are working to train and provide outstanding and highly educated talents who are willing to engage in English education for early childhood and children (3-12 years old) in China, and to send them to educational and training institutions to work as oral English teachers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,000.00 to $5,000.00 /month
- full time work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- TESOL/TEFL (Preferred)
- China (Required)