Wholesale Fulfillment Technician
Shelter Cannabis & Agro-Greens Natural Products Ltd. is hiring a full time Wholesale Fulfillment Technician to join our team in Macklin, Saskatchewan where we focus on providing high-quality cannabis products at affordable prices and access to small-batch craft cannabis across Canada.
As part of a rapidly growing company, you’ll need to function effectively in a fluid environment where you can comfortably perform tasks and handle situations that are new to you, and sometimes new to the company. This requires a level of rapid decision making based on logic and the ability to see commonalities in similar, but not identical problems and their solutions and document them for future reference to support the team.
The successful Wholesale Fulfillment Technician candidate will process products that the Team is shipping to our wholesale customers. The Wholesale Fulfillment Technician will assist the Manager, Team Lead and other Technicians in a variety of activities, including the following: packing, labelling, shipping, stamping and palletizing, and maintaining inventory of materials required for shipping.
Duties of the Wholesale Fulfillment Technician
- Provide assistance in maintaining up to date records of provincial cannabis shipments.
- Assist with inventory counts and update numbers in the Enterprise Resource Planning Tool.
- Help ensure that products shipped are properly labelled and stored in designated areas.
- Operate a hand truck or other equipment as needed to load, unload, transport and store goods.
- Assist in maintaining assigned internal record keeping systems.
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs.
- Assembly and filling of boxes and cartons with products that are ready to ship.
- Affix the correct postage to each package for shipping.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High levels of accuracy and thoroughness
- Continuous improvement mindset
- High level organizational skills
- Emotional IQ to respond to multiple tasks in tight timeframes
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Must reside and be legally able to work in Canada
This role is a position with full-time hours, working in our facility in Macklin Saskatchewan, 5 days a week, Monday - Friday. Overtime may be required as needed to meet tight deadlines. Covid-19 protocols are in place.
Compensation consists of a competitive wage as well as a suite of benefits.
If you fit the profile and are excited by this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to: https://agrogreens.ca/careers. Applications not submitted as requested will not be considered.
Reference ID: 20211103C
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Covid-19 protocols are in place and will be communicated during the interview process.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Macklin, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Must be 19 years of age and a Canadian Resident / legally able to work in Canada
- warehouse worker: 1 year (preferred)