Cannabis Dispensary in Parry Sound, ON
Giggle Leaf recognizes that employees are at the core of our success and take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration and diversity. Our employees stem from a wide range of professional backgrounds; each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth.
In the role of BUDTENDER, you are responsible to assist store management in reaching all store objectives. To ensure the retail store maximizes its sales revenue through excellent customer service, store maintenance, merchandising and handling product shipments.
- Assists customers in the selection of merchandise, while providing information about the product, materials, technology, and functionality.
- Ensures Giggle Leaf’s customer service standards are upheld by listening to customer’s wants and needs and providing product information when required.
- Maintains store appearance; assists in processing and replenishing merchandise and assist with customer service inquiries.
- Help to support and create a team environment by respecting co-workers.
- Maintain superior levels of merchandising in the store, ensuring that product displays are attractive, space efficient, and secure.
- Assist the management team in the training and supervising of employees.
- Handle transactions with 100% accuracy.
- Comply with retail policies regarding inventory control, sales procedures, etc.
- Perform daily maintenance of the store and store fixtures to ensure neatness is upheld.
- Enforce existing store standards in the absence of store manager.
- Ensure building security is upheld by proper use of alarm systems and store security devices.
- Ensure that store is opened and closed in accordance with hours of business.
What You Bring
- Honed critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Cannabis knowledge and industry background
- The ability to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Customer service experience/skills
- Supports environment of genuine customer connection
- Acts as an empowered team member, exercising decision-making skills to enhance each customer’s experience
- Takes ownership of individual awareness of product knowledge
- At least 2 years’ experience in a retail environment
- Proven success in offering an exceptional customer experience
- A passion for our product and changing the way the world sees cannabis
- You must be at least 19 years old and be able to pass a police background check
- You must be able to provide a copy of the certificate (Cannsell)
- First Aid/CPR training an asset (must be able to provide current copy of certificate)
Reference ID: 001
Application deadline: 2021-05-31
Expected start date: 2021-06-16
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Company events
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
All employees and customers must wear face mask, sanitization every 4 hours at all hot spots
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)