This is a multi-function role in a Profit Center. The Office Clerk is responsible for certain administrative tasks. The individual should be highly flexible and adaptable with strong organization and time management skills. The tasks must be accomplished promptly and efficiently.
- Answer telephone and direct calls appropriately
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Prepare deposits, accounts payables, freight claims, and daily summaries;
- Manage and secure counter cash and counter cash sales documents according to company procedures;
- Process paperwork from counter and warehouse for invoicing;
- Maintain the technical knowledge up-to-date on various product lines and broaden system knowledge;
- Complete all office processes including computer functions and supplier accounts promptly and effectively;
- Balance Petty Cash and ensure beginning and end of day procedures are completed on computer system.
- All other assigned tasks
- Grade 12 minimum
- Ideally 1-2 years of related experience
- Strong communication and people skills, initiative
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, an asset
- Strong ability and desire to develop and grow skills
Guillevin offers exciting and challenging careers as well as a competitive Benefits Program.
Guillevin ensures equality in the recruitment and selection process by making employment decisions based on qualifications, relevant experience, knowledge and capability, demonstrated skills and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
In order to be considered for this opportunity you must complete the Plum Assessment at the following link:
- Vacation & paid time off
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Extended health care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- St. Catharines, ON (Preferred)