Aerospace Process Planner
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Writing process plans (Assembly/Manufacturing) for aerospace assemblies and parts
· Design and draft various Aerospace engine parts in CATIA V5 as per the standards.
· Verify Engineering documents and apply them in the process plan creation.
· Investigate and analyze the existing processes and suggest alternate solutions.
· Provide estimates on the project deliverables to the customer
· Communicate with customers on a daily basis on status of deliverables
· Exposure to various manufacturing technologies
· Hands-on experience on assembly/disassembly Process Planning System
· Experience Interpreting Engine Manuals and Engineering Drawings
· Proficiency in MS Office applications
· GD&T skills
· Canadian Persons required
· Fluent in English and French required
· Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar field required
· Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Writing process manufacturing plans for aerospace: 5 years (Required)
- Design and draft various Aerospace engine parts: 5 years (Required)
- GD&T: 5 years (Required)
- Interpreting Engine Manuals and Engineering Drawings: 5 years (Required)