Reporting to the Supervisor Adult Day Programs, and under the guidance of the Team Leader, works as a member of a team to assist with the planning, facilitation, evaluation and documentation of social and recreational programs for clients attending the Adult Day Program; providing and assisting clients with activities of daily living (ADL’s) to maximize their health, well-being and independence.
- Successful completion of secondary school or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a community Adult Day Program, or in similar community service agency setting for seniors, or related field.
- Satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Checks (PVSC).
- Knowledge of gerontology, the aging process and dementia programming needs.
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including communication, innovation, teamwork and collaboration, and personal ownership.
- Demonstrate strong computer literacy utilizing MS Office software applications.
As Required and Varied
How to Apply
Please apply online by March 31, 2020. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
$24.64 to $26.78 per hour
This is an Addition to staff
Union position - CUPE Local 905 (Long Term Care)