Wainalta Motors is currently seeking an Automotive Parts & Service Advisor to join our team. The ideal candidate will:
- have excellent customer service skills
- be a team player
- have above average computer skills and organizational skills
- automotive and/or technical/mechanical experience is an asset; however, training will be provided to the right candidate
- experience with CDK is considered an asset.
- possess a valid Class 5 Driver’s License
This position will work in both our parts & service departments. Duties will include scheduling appointments, relaying vehicle repair status updates to customers, work dispatch to technicians, and processing repair orders. Additionally, the position will include shipping and receiving duties as well as parts sourcing and ordering.
This is a full time, permanent position. Please forward your resume for consideration.
Wainalta Motors offers competitive wages, advancement opportunities, and an excellent employee benefit package.
We thank all those that apply for the position, however only those contacted will be considered for an interview. Please no phone or email inquiries.
Job Type: Full-time