At Costco Wholesale, we’re dedicated to providing our members with the highest level of customer service. We are looking to add dynamic and personable individuals to our growing team of inbound contact centre agents.
Look forward to:
- A fun, fast-paced environment
- The opportunity to help others by offering excellent member service
- Continued coaching/training to help you reach goals
- Personalized mentorship
We’re looking for candidates who are:
- Customer-service minded – Contact centre agents are our members’ first point of contact.
- Flexible – Scheduling to cover our hours of operation and changing priorities.
- Tech-savvy – We use a variety of computer applications and resources to research each member’s inquiry. Proficiency in online ordering, Gmail and Google Drive are assets.
- Patient – Our members deserve the best service.
- Organized – To determine the best solution.
- Able to communicate effectively – Active listening is key and written responses must be clear.
- Responds to member inquiries in a courteous and professional manner by phone and email for Costco.ca deliveries. Helps members with online ordering through the website as required. Areas of inquiry include website navigation, order placement and delivery follow-up.
- Keys notes to computer membership record to document action or conversation. Keys notes to phone system log to classify call resolution.
- Operates as a liaison between members, vendors, buying and operations employees.
- Responds to member concerns using problem-solving skills, tact and discretion.
- Escalates calls to supervisor.
- Processes a high volume of emails and incoming phone calls.
- Meets department daily in-bound contact goals.
- Confirms member addresses, phone numbers, items purchased and quantities.
- Maintains the quality and consistency of written and oral communications.
- Candidates must be able to communicate in English (oral and written).
- Bilingualism is required.
Job Types: Part-time, Seasonal
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 0-40 per week
Salary: From $19.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nepean, ON K2G 4V3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Call center: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Fluent English and French (required)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person