Family owned and operated since 1945. A third generation family run business where we value all people while promoting inclusion and trust. With terminal locations throughout Ontario and Quebec, Cooney Transport and Cooney Bulk Sales offers the flexibility to drive where you live.
We are currently seeking Independent Contractors for our Van Division in Montreal (Montreal to Moncton)
Copy of Current Driver’s Licence (Front and Back)
1 Year of Experience as an Independent Contractor
Copy of Drivers Abstract, C.V.O.R, Criminal Record Search (all must be current to 30 days)
Copy of proof of Citizenship (i.e Passport, Birth Certificate or Certificate of Citizenship)
· No paint policy · Tractor Ten (10) years or newer
Cooney Pays for:
Independent Contractor Pay for:
- Mileage and hourly Rates for loaded and empty moves (based on latest version of PC Miler)
- All Licensing Fees
- Company Decals (Special Orders at your expense)
- Fuel Tax, Permits (HVUT). Tolls, Bridge Crossings, and Transponders (excludes 407)
- PeopleNet Satelitte, Installation and Monthly Fee
- Accident Benefits and Emergency Out-of-Province Coverage
- Paid Orientation
Insurance-Auto, cargo, and liability insurance deductibles will remain at $2,500.00 per occurrence with the primary policy remaining at a $10,000 limit. Insurance based on gross revenue will be charged at 3.5%.
Buy Down & WSIB replacement insurance must be purchased through company approved provided.
Buy Down cost:
$136.00 per month - THIS IS A MANDATORY COST.
WSIB replacement $98.10 per month - THIS IS A MANDTORY COST (Health and Dental optional)