Consider a career in Pole Testing. You will need a driver's license, a clean driving record, and a reliable vehicle. You will be required to follow map directions, check that the site is safe, and identify multiple types of poles and fixtures. You must be able to document audit results neatly and accurately. We will test your proficiency and, if you qualify, train you to complete pole audits.
Job Duties Include:
- Accept and complete all daily pole audit assignments/tasks, as deemed reasonable.
- Sync daily route/work assignments as required to accommodate the Utility’s schedule.
- Adhere to all safety-related programs/procedures to ensure a safe working environment for all employees.
- Act in a professional, courteous manner at all times, while exercising common sense.
- Maintain an acceptable level of personal hygiene and be well-groomed at all times.
- Maintain and adhere to all required Olameter written procedures/checklists to ensure efficient, accurate, and timely service maintenance.
- Report field hazards/problems and add efficiencies to enhance the quality of services.
- Update and maintain all available handheld fields as required to enhance and ensure Olameter’s quality and quantity of associated services.
- Comply with company procedures/policies pertaining to the use and care of all Olameter /Utility issued equipment and/or property.
- Provide daily hours and route assignments and weekly timesheets for pole routes.
- Reliable vehicle, a valid driver’s license with current vehicle insurance.
- Ability to provide a clean Driver’s Abstract and Criminal Background Check (CBC).
- General computer knowledge.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Proven customer relation skills.
- High school graduate
Job Type: Full-time