We love what we do! At Elmira Pet Products, we are the largest Canadian Private Label dry pet food manufacturer, delivers unique solutions driving growth for global partners. We have over 30 years’ experience producing a full range of products including therapeutic diets (vet channel), holistic, premium, mid-range and price sensitive formulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Package product;
- Pile bags of pet food on skids and wrap according to fact sheet
- Set up and changeover packaging machinery making necessary adjustments to ensure efficient packaging of product
- Sanitation duties as required
- Grade 12 or equivalent work experience
- Continuous heavy lifting up to 25 kg
- Must be clean shaven, must remove all piercings.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005), Elmira Pet Products will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If you require disability-related accommodations, please inform the Human Resources (HR) staff. All personal information is collected under the authority of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
- Company pension
- Vacation & paid time off
- Discounted/free food
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Company events & social hours
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Extended health care
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
- manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)