As an Orangetheory Fitness Coach, you will be responsible for delivering scientifically pre-designed workouts for up to 24 clients per session. This position requires a strong ability to coach and manage time, motivating multiple clients in a group setting. An OTF Coach must focus on a well-rounded theory of fitness, including endurance, strength, and power, using the tools given to optimize the clients experience and results. Your personality and passion for fitness will make you the best Orangetheory ambassador. You will be able to change the lives of hundreds of people each week! If this is who you are, apply today.
- Deliver pre-designed workouts to groups of 24 clients
- Energize and motivate clients throughout the sessions
- Assist sales associates, when needed, with OTF studio tours and sales
- Build OTF attendance and retaining current clientele
- Ensure the safety of participants in regards to heart rate and exercise technique
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Excellent communication and customer service skills; have a clear, strong voice and be able to capture attention.
- Intermediate knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Must be available to work early mornings (5 am) and/or weekends and/or evenings
- It's a plus to hold current fitness certification from an OTF approved education company such as ACSM, ACE, NAMS, NCSA, AFFA, NFPT, CanFit,
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Bachelors degree in an exercise-related field is preferred - Kinesiology, human kinetics, health sciences
- CPR/AED certification 1+ years of experience teaching groups or personal training in the fitness industry
* Along with your Resume tell us in your own words how YOUR coaching/training style can contribute to our Orangetheory fitness studios.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual, Apprenticeship
Salary: $25.00 - $60.00 per hour
- On-site Gym
- On-site Parking
- Wellness Program
As a Franchise of OTF world wide we are taking every percussion to take care of our staff and members as government mandates.
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)