Building Manager – We are looking for a full-time professional and energetic building manager to effectively see to the day to day operation of Sunronita House Apartments in Leduc, AB, with the goal of having clean, full, and well maintained buildings with happy residents. We are seeking the following:
- Manage all requests and concerns of existing residents in a professional and timely manner.
- Receive all rental inquiries with the goal of setting appointments to display available apartments.
- Present immaculately clean and available apartments while asking qualifying questions of potential residents with the goal of leasing to people that will make good neighbours
- Provide a great customer experience for every resident and guest while maintaining firm but fair rules for all.
- Collection of rent, recording and reporting of all transactions.
- Proper documentation of leases, applications and various reports.
- Computer skills required
Maintenance and Cleaning:
- Thorough cleaning of all common areas and property on a regular basis.
- General maintenance and knowledge of building systems including but not limited to fire safety, boilers, HVAC, plumbing, and electrical.
- Managing and organizing outside building contractors when required to complete repairs and maintenance work in the property and apartments.
- Ensure the general safety of residents and maintain top quality curb appeal.
- Must be able to shovel sidewalks and climb stairs
Skills and Experiences Required:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong self-discipline and initiative.
- Dedication to cleanliness and being organized.
- Successful sales experiences.
- Enjoy goal setting and achieving objectives.
- Ability to handle demanding customers and situations.
- Previous experience an asset but will train motivated person(s) with great experiences.
- Employer paid medical and dental coverage
- Matching RRSP plan
- Continuing educational opportunities (conferences, workshops, online courses)
- Competitive annual salary commensurate with experience and performance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Building Manager: 3 years (Preferred)
- Alberta Driving License (Preferred)