F45 Training is the fastest growing fitness franchise with over 1,800 franchisees worldwide. It began in Australia in 2012 and has exploded into the Canadian market in the past few years, with more to come. F45 Training can be described as Personal Training in a Group Fitness setting.
F45 Training is a global fitness training community specializing in innovative, high-energy, high intensity group workouts which are fast, fun and proven to get rapid results for members. Endorsed by celebrities and athletes alike, F45 training’s commitment to innovation goes well beyond the studio floor.
With and ever-growing suite of proprietary fitness and business technology, F45 Training provides and unprecedented level of insight and control for both clients and franchisees.
F45 Training’s popular training method, together with it’s low-cost, highly systematized business model has seen this fitness phenomenon explode across the globe, with over 1,300 franchises in 6 years across the globe.
To learn more, visit www.f45training.com
We are looking for ambitious, energetic, motivation, knowledgeable and charismatic fitness trainers to join our F45 Training St. Thomas Team. You will be responsible for leading, demonstrating and instructing our incredible catalog of group training programs for our members in outdoor, online and in-studio (once open). F45 Training did not skip a beat during the COVID-19 pandemic and has continued to offer high-quality online programming during stay-home orders. Our incredible technology platforms allow our trainers to deliver a great experience for all, regardless of tools available at home.
Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, positive, tech savvy with excellent communication skills, is able to overcome objections, and have a willingness to grow and foster a thriving membership culture.
Key Characteristics: In addition to the above-mentioned characteristics,
· Brand Positive
· Passion to help others achieve fitness goals
Responsibilities: Trainers are expected to deliver the most incredible and genuine experience for all members and potential members alike. Key Responsibilities include:
· Learning and preparing for programs within set time frame
· Open studio (when open) and carry out opening procedures
· Send or remind members about upcoming online classes
· Set up tech and deliver online classes
· Keep studio and space for online delivery clean, safe, orderly
· Give verbal, visual and tactile instructions and cues with pristine form
· Assess and give modifications where applicable
· Personally welcome every member online and in-studio
· Be knowledgeable and make announcements regarding studio events, notices, services
· Troubleshoot basic technology issues as per training
· Able to sell memberships and process all transactions
· Work seamlessly with co-trainer
· Closing Studio procedures, set up for next day
· Up-skill certifications as required
· Work cohesively with Head Trainer, Sales Manager and Owner to deliver on F45’s motto of a Team Training, Life Changing experience
Experience & Skills:
· 1 year of small group personal training or fitness class instruction
· Certified Personal Trainer with accredited company (i.e. CSEP, NCSA, CPTN, OFC, ACE, NASM, ASCM, ISSA)
· 400+ Hour Training and certification with an accredited Yoga or Pilates Organization may be considered
· First Aid, CPR and AED certified (before teaching first class)
· Excellent written and verbal English
· Tech Savvy, access to social media and able to communicate via a high volume of emails, text, and other online communication platforms
· Able to prioritize and meet goals in a fast-paced environment
Industry: Consumer Goods and Services
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
- Company Events
- Flexible Schedule
- On-site Gym
- On-site Parking
- Store Discount
F45 Training offers outdoor (w/safe distance), online workout opportunities that our trainers can teach safely from home or in studio via the Zoom platform. Once studio is open, F45 Training has many cleaning and spacing solutions to keep members safe.
- teaching / personal training: 1 year (Preferred)
- St. Thomas, ON (Preferred)
- Personal/Group Training (Preferred)