Permanent Full Time positions in the Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry territory.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB:
Working as a member of a Public Health Team, the incumbent will be responsible to carry out inspections, investigations, education in matters related to community health protection, primarily on food safety, water quality and health hazards prevention; and to enforce the provisions of the Health Protection and Promotion Act.
· A bachelor degree in Environmental Health or equivalent.
· Certificate in Public Health Inspection.
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Must possess a valid driver's licence and the use of an automobile.
· Good communication skills in English.
Applications will be accepted until filled.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Reference ID: 26-2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $68,049.80-$76,858.60 per year
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
- Wellness Program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- CiPHI Public Health Inspector (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)