VinFast is Vietnam’s leading manufacturer of premium automobiles and has achieved its initial goal of being #1 in all competing segments of domestic car retail in less than 2 years. Now, in 2022 we embark on our next mission - global expansion with the launch of our all-Electric smart SUV model line-up starting in Canada, USA and Europe. VinFast is one of the largest auto manufacturers in South East Asia with world-class equipment and infrastructure, with a capacity of up to 500,000 cars per year. We have partnered with global leading automotive suppliers in manufacturing and engineering and enlisted the world-renowned Italian design house Pininfarina to design both the exterior and interiors of our entire model line. VinFast is proud to produce vehicles with superior craftsmanship, the highest safety standards, and intelligent infotainment that compete with leading Asian, European and American OEMs. VinFast also supports its owners with an exceptional, seamless customer experience in both sales and aftersales.
VinFast Auto Canada Inc. an OEM distribution company with a Direct-to-Consumer business model, has an ambitious growth strategy planning rapid retail and aftersales facility expansion in Canada over the next 12 months. Our management team is now looking for talented individuals from the automotive, retail consumer products, and technology industries to assist in this endeavor. Our top applicants will possess an entrepreneurial mindset, be a creative problem solver, have an incredible work ethic and thrive in a start-up environment.
VinFast and VinFast Auto Canada Inc. are subsidiaries of Vingroup, one of the largest private conglomerates in Asia with a market capitalization of C$20 billion. As a multi-sector corporation, Vingroup focuses on three main areas: Technology, Industrials, and Real Estate.
SCOPE OF JOB
We are presently looking for a Recruiting Specialist to be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting throughout the organization. The Recruiting Specialist will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent by developing and executing recruiting plans, networking through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees, as well as coordinating/implementing college recruiting initiatives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Support the development and execution of full-cycle recruitment to meet aggressive hiring objectives within the corporate head office and retail showrooms across various locations in Canada.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships and trade groups
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings.
- Encourage employee referrals, communicating its importance.
- Create job descriptions.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Track recruitment success metrics to gauge feedback on hiring and onboarding experiences. Leverage data to optimize recruiting practices for efficiency and quality.
- Conduct regular meetings with hiring managers to outline the recruitment progress and realign the strategy.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Build partnerships with Canadian Universities and Colleges to maximize recruitment of high-caliber post-graduate candidates. This includes designing and running on-campus information sessions and career fairs.
- Design and deliver consistent onboarding and brand immersion experience for new hires.
- Prepare offer letters including salary recommendations and negotiations for new hires that are aligned with the recruitment budget and compensation guidelines.
- Other related duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG
- Minimum (2) years of recruitment experience.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources or other appropriate field preferred.
- Bilingual French and English.
- HR designation preferred.
- Automotive experience is an asset.
- Experience with high-volume recruitment
- Innovative thinker, able to use and develop new sources for recruitment.
- Able to work in a result focused environment.
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required.
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills.
- Able to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Exercise a high degree of professionalism and diplomacy in interactions with all levels of the organization and with external partners.
- Self-motivated and reliable with a strong work ethic and desire to achieve excellence.
- Highly flexible and adaptable within a rapid and changing work environment.
- Bilingual in French and English is required
WHAT WE OFFER
- A modern, professional environment where you’ll work with and learn from highly specialized and dedicated experts from all over the world.
- Competitive and equitable salaries that recognize your experience and expertise.
- Generous group insurance benefit package to employees and their eligible dependents.
- Wellness Spending Account to promote an active lifestyle and a healthier workforce.
- A flexible working culture enabling our employees to adjust their work hours and schedules, whenever possible, that accommodates and respects your personal commitments, balanced with business needs.
- An RRSP contribution program to support our employees in planning and managing their financial well-being into the future.
Join us on our adventure to reach new horizons with endless excitement: Because when everything feels possible, changing mobility for all becomes achievable!
At VinFast Canada, we are committed to creating and preserving an accessible, welcoming, supportive, fair, and inclusive environment. Accommodations are available to support prospective employees during the recruitment and hiring process. Should you require any accommodations, please advise us in advance so that we can work with you to find suitable accommodation.