Comprod Inc. is an industry leader in the designing and manufacturing of RF Antennas, Filtering Systems and In-Building solutions. Our knowledge of the market, best-in-class technology and high level of customer service has made us the preferred partner of choice for 1,000 Public Safety, Utility, Telco, Transportation, Defense and Government Agencies worldwide. For forty years, the company has maintained a reputation of leadership in understanding the market evolution of RF communications and listening tour customers’ needs.
Comprod Inc. is actively looking for two enthusiastic Inside Sales Representatives to join our team. This position is responsible for managing and growing Small and Medium Sized Accounts together with the Senior Account Managers. You will also be responsible of converting Leads into new business opportunities. The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable making a lot of calls per day, has a good knowledge of the RF and Telecommunications industry, and has a great personality to establish long-lasting relationships with customers.
Both positions will be based in our head-office and manufacturing facility in Boucherville, QC, however one representative will work with customers in Canada and the other with customers in the US. Therefore, a strong English/French communication skill is essential.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and document potential business opportunities using the existing database of customers (ACT) and other sources, such as: tradeshow leads, online research and industry lists.
- Ability to be on the phone for a great part of the day.
- Helps with marketing initiatives by sharing industry/customer information.
- Supports Senior Account Managers and National Account Managers on specific accounts and projects (when needed).
- Comfortable creating and tracking opportunities in NAV.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 years + of pertinent sales experience preferably in telecommunication or technology sales.
- Strong English/French communication skills.
- A track record of success against quota.
- Ability to interact with customers through phone calls (preferably) and email.
- Proficiency with commonly used software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft NAV).
- Team player with high integrity.
- Flexible personality and work under pressure.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year