We are centrally located in the family friendly community of Stettler and currently have an opening for a Material Handler to work in our Warehouse
The Candidate will be responsible for picking parts for our production jobs as well as data entry and inventory tracking.
- Inventory tracking and data entry.
- Work with co-workers, supervisors, and planners to ensure all material is delivered on time.
- Ensure quality by following standard work instructions and identifying any potential risks to product quality.
- Ensure work area remains clean and well organized.
- Other duties as required.
- Work closely with the inventory group to monitor supply levels and submit purchasing recommendations on a regular basis.
- Picks parts /products for production ensuring accuracy of identification and quantity.
- Perform physical movement of materials from one area to another using handcarts, forklifts, or pallet Jacks.
Requirements for these positions:
- Able to do heavy lifting
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Compliance with company policies
- High level of self-motivation and initiative with the ability to work well under pressure
- Conscientious, thorough, accurate, and reliable when performing and completing job tasks
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a manufacturing warehouse or yard environment. Must be able to work in the elements.
- Basic level computer skills in MS Office products.
- Must have valid forklift certification with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience
- Able to work effectively within your team and around other departments and their activities
Benefits after 90 days of employment.
Possibility for advancement within the Company for the Motivated Employee
For more information about our company and what we do, check out our website at: www.tghl.ca
Job Type: Full-time
- Forklift Operation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Basic Computer: 1 year (Required)
- material handling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)