About the Company
The Authentic T-Shirt Company/SanMar Canada is the leading wholesale distributor of imprintable apparel to the advertising, embroidery and screen-printing industries. We are a service-orientated company with employment opportunities for people who enjoy a challenge and who are searching for an opportunity to develop and grow their skills. Behind every showroom and distribution centre are a team of people who promote a fun, creative team environment where we believe that individual contribution will always lead to a strong team.
The Authentic T-Shirt Company/SanMar Canada is looking for a hands on, motivated individual to join our amazing team in Vancouver, BC.
If you are this person, we encourage you to join our team and experience the difference!
What does The Authentic T-Shirt Company/SanMar Canada has to offer?
- Monday to Friday schedule (no weekends!)
- 12:30 PM - 9:00 PM
- Paid sick time and vacation
- An enjoyable, inclusive & cooperative working environment
- Full benefits package
- Employee discounts on all of our products
- & much, MUCH more!
Be a part of a leading clothing wholesaler in Canada. Join an AMAZING team and enjoy the perks SanMar Canada offers!
Reporting directly to the Outbound Operations Supervisors, the role of an Order Picker is to accurately and efficiently pick customer orders following an established sequential routine as per established picking process.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Must be able to count quickly and accurately
- Have the ability to recognize picking locations, product and colors
- Must be Narrow Aisle Order Picker certified
- 40 hours per week; occasional overtime required
- Walking for extended periods & able to lift and carry weight up to 50lbs
- Able to work at heights of 20 plus ft on Narrow Aisle Order Picker
- Able to bend and stretch when picking product from bins
- Must wear CSA approved safety footwear with protective steel toes and other personal protective equipment as required
- Use of ladder
- Must strive to achieve or exceed and maintain picking accuracy targets of 99.70%
- Work with minimal supervision & keep assigned picking aisles clean and litter free
- Report mixed or wrong product in bins to replenishment team immediately
- Mark multi-tote orders with invoice numbers, can all orders at point of order pickup
- Ensure product is not overhanging/falling from bins
- Must adhere to the KPI Policy
- Suggest methods to improve job effectiveness
- Participate in cycle counts when required
- Adhere to current and future company policies and standards to ensure a safe and agreeable working environment
- Assist in other areas of the warehouse and additional duties as required by management
Working Relationships & Communications
- Participates in general warehouse meetings & work in cooperation and communicate effectively with all levels of the SanMar Canada team
- Keep co-workers informed of activities that have implications to their department
- Openly communicate any successes, concerns, or problems related to the job
The Authentic T-Shirt Company®/SanMar Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Forklift: 1 year (preferred)
- Forklift License (preferred)