humble+ Cannabis Solutions, part of Humble & Fume Inc., is a leading Cannabis and Accessory distributor, and the most trusted partner and brand representative in the industry. With a strong North American footprint, and an unrivaled catalogue of brands and products, we continue to be a selling organization that reflects the needs of cannabis retailers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Merchandising Associate to join the Team in Western Ontario (Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Bradford) to support the Sales Team and proactively generate retail customer leads.
As an integral part of the “we can do that” operation, the successful candidate will perform a variety of duties relating to in-store product merchandising and activation to support the Sales Team in maintaining retail conditions and driving customer service excellence, including:
- visiting retailers and dispensary outlets to ensure that appropriate product displays and promotional materials are available and utilized
- reporting on product displays, promotional materials and general retail conditions applicable to sales agency catalogue products
- sending/delivering product promotional materials to customers
- coordinating and leading retail pop-up displays
- participating in educated retail customers (dispensary outlets and retail pop-ups) on products features, benefits and advantages, as well as product-use (if applicable)
- working closely with Territory Account Managers in the implementation of winning customer solutions
Why choose Humble?
- We are Canada’s leading cannabis accessory distributor, with the vision to become the global leader in the distribution of cannabis related products.
- We are a fast-growing cannabis sales agency with premium recreational cannabis products.
- We have an entrepreneurial minded attitude, that welcomes and supports individual ideas and strategies.
- We offer career development advancement.
- We offer competitive compensation, as well as vehicle +phone + internet allowances.
- We offer a life/health/dental insurance plan.
- We offer extended paid days off from work.
Who you are…
- professional and courteous
- enthusiastic and personable team player
- organized and strategic
- self-motivated and driven
Successful candidates will bring…
- Post-Secondary School Diploma
- proven experience in retail store/product merchandising
- ability to take initiative
- excellent customer service skills
- excellent organization and time management skills
- good collaboration and teamwork abilities
- ability to use computers, software and other technology for inventory and communication purposes
- a passion for excellence in execution
- a desire to work in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- a strong motivation to work in the emerging cannabis industry
- a proven commitment to quality of work
- an ability to self-motivate and be team-centric
- ability to prioritize and manage workload across multiple simultaneous tasks, in a fast-paced work environment, while ensuring delivery of high-quality work and meeting timelines
Interested in becoming part of the humble+ Cannabis Solutions team? Send your resume for review and consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected will be contacted.
Humble & Fume Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people. Should you require accommodation or support in any aspect of the recruitment and selection process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 per year
- Secondary School (preferred)
- merchandising: 1 year (preferred)
- Product Merchandising: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)