Our client is an online multimedia entertainment company with a positive, team-oriented work environment.
Reporting to the Project Lead, this position will have experience in the creation and manage the online entertainment community as well as increase sales volume.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer all incoming inquiries from our business partners via online chat and follow-up in a professional manner
- Exude a positive, solution-oriented, and enthusiastic energy in all your interactions
- Be of service by providing information on promotions, sales, incentives, and other important changes so you can provide the best service required by the business partners and customers
- Deal with unexpected situations and problems
- Must be a graduate from a degree or diploma program at a recognized Canadian College or University, Canadian high school study experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Excel, able to generate various reporting by Excel.
- Experienced in social media or online gaming is a plus.
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33,000.00 - $42,000.00 per year
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- Temporarily due to COVID-19