Real State Office Assistance Job Description
1) Attending to book keeping duties
2) Attend to monthly rent deposits
3) Maintaining an office calendar and scheduling.
4) Assist in coordinating commercial property viewing
5)Assist in coordinating and responding to facility issues and repairs.
6) Responding to inquiries in-person, Via phone and emails.
7) Composing correspondence and drafting email.
8) Proficient in Microsoft office
9) Flexible with availability
Minimum of 1 year experience required..
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $14.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Book keeping: 1 year (Required)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Required)
- Scarborough, ON (Required)
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media