Freshslice, Canada's fastest growing Vancouver based pizza by the slice chain is currently undergoing rapid expansion.
We are looking to add to our team an experienced Project Manager/Commercial Interior designer.
The successful candidate will: manage, coordinate, and supervise the construction of Freshslice’s retail commercial projects from start to finish including renovations to existing locations. This job involves tasks such as: monitoring the construction process to ensure the project is completed to schedule, negotiating contracts, and secure building permits and licenses.
This full-time position is open for a candidate with a minimum of two years experience in dealing with commercial projects.
Must have full knowledge and capability to use CAD design software.
Must have good knowledge of plumbing, electrical and carpentry skills as well as ability to perform handy work in these skills.
Commercial Construction Project Manager/Commercial Interior Designer Duties and Responsibilities
You will be expected to take on a variety of activities depending on the project of which the duties typically involve:
· the development of floor plans, elevations, and blueprints using CAD design software.
· Work with architects, engineers, to determine the specifications of a project.
· plan the construction operations and schedule each phase of the timescale to make sure the project is completed to the set deadline.
· negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach an agreement that all parties are satisfied with and one that works within the set budget.
· obtain the necessary permits and licenses from authorities to ensure the project meets regulations.
· throughout the project build/renovation supervise the work and performance of the team, providing advice and guidance as well as checking that health and safety standards are met.
· regularly assess the progress of the project and the performance of all involved.
· prepare detailed reports stakeholders that outline the successes as well as any issues that arose throughout the development of the building.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$62,000.00 per year
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- project management: 3 years (Preferred)
- CAD Designing and drafting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)