No Recruiters Please
Fluency in both French and English is required.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in coordinating services between individuals and their medical and healthcare providers, assessing individual’s health needs, advocating on behalf of the individual, and identifying appropriate interventions that promote a greater level of functioning for the individual.
*Prior professional and/or volunteer experience working with and/or advocating for those facing mental health challenges in a strong asset.
They will thrive and find themselves energized working in a fast-paced environment and is tenacious, caring, curious and is able to multi-task and prioritize competing priorities. In most cases, this role requires creative thinking in a healthcare system where individuals frequently encounter barriers throughout their journey.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing exceptional client support & service;
- Communicating with our clients, stakeholders and medical professionals;
- Record client evaluation/medical assessments information using our case management system throughout the continuum of care
- Research governmental programs applicable to mental health other medical conditions (across Canada);
- Entering client information and reports using various company technology systems;
- Ensuring our client’s access the services they need in order to achieve their goals and recovery including scheduling appointments;
- Collecting and distributing client information as required;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Relevant diploma from a recognized college or university with a focus on Nursing, Social Work and/or Mental Health, required;
- Previous experience in customer focused role
- Previous experience working in mental health
- Previous experience working within the Canadian healthcare system.
- Fluent in both English and French.
- Able to convey empathy and understanding.
- Highly motivated & goal driven.
- Positive and energetic.
- Both an independent and team player.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
Assets, not required but preferred
- Prior experience working in a remote position.
This job operates in a work from home environment and occasional onsite meetings with our corporate clients.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Government clearance will be required for one of our federal clients.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mental Health: 2 years (Preferred)
- Healthcare: 2 years (Preferred)
- Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) or Nursing (Required)
- French (Required)