Kia Stouffville is expanding and we are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Sales and Lease Consultantto join our team. Do you have charisma and find yourself fueled by the excitement of meeting new people? Are you a natural born conversationalist with a talent for making others feel at ease with making decisions? If so, come and discover the perfect start to an exciting industry!
How we attract the best of the best to join our Team:
- We value your talent
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Offering competitive medical coverage and company demo
- An extensive training and respective brand training curriculum to ensure you get the right tools to lead you to success.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorship and donations to support our local communities in need.
- Familiarize yourself and remain up to date with product knowledge and monthly manufacturer programs.
- Participation in all product training offered within Kia Stouffville and the manufacturer
- Understand the automotive industry terminology and keep abreast of technological changes
- Be proactive by seeking new customers through prospecting and referrals
- Set goals for each month’s productivity; plan and organize how to reach those objectives
- Be a team player and a positive force within the sales team
- Help maintain the sales lot in assuring vehicles are displayed in a neat and orderly manner
The mission of the Sales Consultant is to build and foster relationships with our clients that goes beyond that of their ownership term. We want the dealership and the brand to be the “preferred choice” for all of our clients and to offer them an ownership experience that goes beyond the initial transaction.
- Adaptable to all types of people and personalities while maintaining a presentable and professional appearance.
Applicant Qualifications– Edit
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
- How many years of Driving manual vehicle experience do you have?
- How many years of Sales experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: G or G2?
- Do you have the following license or certification: OMVIC?
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- customer service: 3 years (Required)