Work for a company that treats its employees like family. Feel good about working hard because you’re having fun and earning other perks. At A&H we value our employees and it shows in our focus to elevate our people and each other both professionally and personally. We are looking for driven people to join our successful and growing company. Sound interesting? If so, you could you be our next Project Coordinator.
The Project Coordinator is a dynamic and exciting position. The Position is an integral member of the project team responsible for directing, organizing and controlling project activities, under the direction of the Projects manager. Project duties include, but are not limited to, the maintenance of project documentation, plans and reports, managing scheduling and communication between team members and customers, coordinate materials and resources (if necessary) and producing consolidated reports.
The position will have a home location in Edmonton, Alberta, however will predominately work on site out of town. In 2019 the intention is for this Project Coordinator to work on a project in Kitimat, BC.
- On-site representative for A&H,
- Attend project meetings and assist with determining project requirements,
- Produce consolidated reporting for the Projects manager,
- Use scheduling tools to monitor a projects target delivery dates,
- Be the liaison between detailers and contractors - answer questions, log drawings and changes, distribute information,
- Create, track and manage all change notices from contractors and outside detailers,
- Complete small take-offs/estimates for Proposed Change Notices for pricing,
- Coordinate delivery dates with shipping and contractor,
- Coordinate with field personnel to, and;
- Manager material, equipment and personnel logistics, including flights and camps,
- Keep the Projects manager informed about project status and issues that may impact contractor relations.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications,
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office,
- Proficient in MS Project or other scheduling program,
- Strong attention to detail,
- Strong verbal and written communication,
- Efficient organizational and time management skills,
- Ability to collaborate, prioritize and problem solve,
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service, and;
- Strong team player.
Minimum Education - College diploma, or equivalent in experience
Minimum Experience - 5 years
Job Type: Full-time