This is what you have been looking for! An incredible opportunity for an up and coming leader looking to take their career to the next level. We are looking for a Franchise Owner and Operating Partner in Thunder Bay, ON. Starting Pepper in this new location from the ground up, we are looking for an entrepreneurial minded operator who can lead and grow a business. We want to find that special leader who can build a team, connect with the community and grow Pepper in the Thunder Bay area.
This person will be responsible for creating a culture of success and fostering a positive and energetic work environment.
About the Company
Pepper is a growing restaurant advertising mobile platform. We help restaurants fill their empty tables and make more money with a risk-free advertising solution. Pepper is a 5-star rated app and used by thousands of people in the Toronto area. (www.mmmpepper.com)
What does this position offer you?
- The opportunity to operate your own business, with the support of a corporate network
- Be an active member of the community to attract the best talent and engage the guests in the community.
- Opportunity to build and foster professional relationships.
- Responsibility for talent management by creating a coaching and development culture that embraces a passion for advertising and food
What your application will demonstrate to us:
- Strong business and financial acumen and ability to manage all aspects of the business relating to revenue and profitability
- Superior leadership skills, team building and motivation skills. Meet labor targets, train staff, and conduct pre-shift meetings.
- Full knowledge of restaurant operations - preferably 5 years experience in a fact paced restaurant environment
- Uphold our commitment to quality in brand standards with ongoing staff training
- 3-5 years of experience leading people and teams
- Create a work environment where staff development and a job well done is recognized.
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Knowledge and experience that will ensure the efficient operation of a business to achieve all financial targets and key performance indicators
- Successful candidates will be required to complete a background check.
How You Get Paid as a Pepper Franchise Owner
- Cost of Open a Franchise: $0
- Franchise owners are paid 10% of all restaurant sales.
- Expected Earnings: $100 to $500 a month for each restauranton-boarded
- Expected 1st Year Earnings: $40,000 to $150,000+ (Depending on the city)
- Estimated number of restaurants one sales person can sign up a week: 1 to 3
Watch these two videos to better understand Pepper's Restaurant Advertising Mobile Solution:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year