BENEFITS - At First Canadian we believe in our employees and their work/life balance. It is our pleasure to reward our team with the following:
- Matching RRSP
- Educational assistance
- Employee discount program
Check out our company page for all the information on why we believe First Canadian is an employer of choice!
The Account Manager position is located in western Manitoba. As our primary point of client contact, you are the driving force for delivering excellent customer service, fostering a great working relationship with our clients and their staff, and providing solutions to day-to-day issues.
- Maintain and build profitable business relationships with our clients, their management team and staff.
- Conduct regular performance review meetings to find opportunities within our clients’ operations.
- Help our clients improve their operations, by building a game plan and taking advantage of identified opportunities.
- Deploy our business development and training resources where they will have the biggest impact.
- Hold one on one or small group training sessions to ensure our clients stay current on relevant product knowledge, performance processes, and sales techniques.
- Aide our dealers in ensuring industry and regulatory compliance.
- Prospect potential clients
- Identify opportunities to supply additional products from our lineup when it meets our clients’ needs.
- Network within the industry to seek out new opportunities for First Canadian and stay on top of current industry trends.
- Complete administration documentation accurately and in a timely matter.
- Other duties as required.
- Management or outside sales experience within the automotive or recreational vehicle or financial services industry is an asset.
- LLQP and Life Insurance license an asset.
- Adept with industry technology, including but not limited to experience with industry DMS systems, industry portals, and Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Fluent in English with proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in multiple languages is an asset with proven skills in verbal and written communication.
- Clean driving record and valid class 5 license.
- Ability to travel daily from home office to Dealer Accounts and field calls.
- May require frequent out of town or some overnight travel.
Thank you for considering our organization.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Accommodations available upon request.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)