- A London, ON based manufacturer of machined components is recruiting for full time High Production CNC Operators to join our growing team. The candidate will be responsible for a variety of machining procedures in support of ongoing business operations.
**Shifts are on a two week rotation**
**Day shift: M-Th: 6am to 4pm; F: 6am to 12pm
**Night shift: M-W: 4pm to 3am, Th: 4pm to 1am, F: 12pm-4pm
**Permanent night and weekend shifts also available**
**Weekend shift is Fri - Sat 7am to 7pm**
- Minimum 1 year of work experience running CNCs
- Ability to Set-Up CNC mills or lathes a great asset
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Should have good knowledge of machining processes.
- Proficient use of inspection/measuring devices such as gauges, calipers, and micrometers.
- Candidate must possess strong problem solving skills.
- Able to work well in a team environment and independently, as required.
- Applicants must pass a Controlled Goods / Police Check screening process
Only the candidates called for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- CNC Machinist: 1 year (Preferred)