We are seeking a part-time Print Press Operator for a Heidelberg Quick Master 46 Litho Press.
This is a on-call basis, with flexible hours. Ideal for retired individuals!
- Candidates MUST have working knowledge and experience with setting up and operating a Heidelberg Quick master 46 (QM46-1)
- We require a candidate with 2-5 years of experience in the printing industry as a Press Operator
- Mount plates and make necessary adjustments
- Fill ink fountains and control colour and viscosity
- Set up press and operate, check samples, monitor press run
- Wash up at end of press run
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Organized with good housekeeping skills
- Attention to detail is a must
We thank all applicants for applying, however only those persons selected for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 10-20 per week
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
Work Location: In person