AllCanTrust.com provides companies with a wide variety of business consulting services. With years of successful experience in the fields of management consulting, we have served hundreds of Canadian and international organizations. AllCanTrust is a management consulting, international business expansion and a business training company in Toronto. We have served our clients since 1997. And now we are looking for new consultants to join our team.
- You will be working with 100s of businesses and each business has their own growth challenges.
- You will manage relationships with client to ensure alignment of objectives and deliverables.
- You will create technical presentations, webinars.
- You will be training, coaching and mentoring business owners.
- You will research market requirements and market data.
- Attend and participate in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events (After COVID)
- Participate in business development, client pitches, proposal development, and contract execution.
- Oversee team of contributing planners (webmasters, graphics, researchers, technical writers, marketers)
- MUST have outstanding business writing skills.
- MUST be an experienced project manager.
- MUST have experience writing multiple business plans.
- Must know how to do projections.
- MUST be eager to search the web and research well for each case.
- Respect and commit to deadlines.
- Understand the changing requirements for projects as some of the regulations we have to work with constantly change.
- Follow instructions well.
- Work well independently and under minimum supervision.
- Business or related Diploma, Degree, or Certificate would be an asset.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous business ownership or C level position in a firm would be looked upon as relevant experience.
- MBA or HBA or Engineering or College degree in Technology, Engineering, or related field is preferred.
- Preferred experience working in Engineering, Facility Management, IT, Construction, and Energy
- Preferred experience in intelligence decision making and data analytics reporting
- Extensive interaction with clients at a senior level
- Technical writing skills experience
- Project and Program Management experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience; 10+ years, preferred
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Canadian Work: 1 year minimum
A few extras:
MUST have a computer and access to internet, and Microsoft word and PowerPoint.
Delays and submission of a poor quality document will result in immediate termination.
Do not call the office. This would be an immediate disqualification.
Huge potential for growth after the vetting time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Casual Dress
- Flexible Schedule
- On-site Parking
- Work From Home
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep safety of our staff a high priority, we have moved most of the operations to work-from-home style.
- Canadian work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Master's Degree (Preferred)