Software Development firm developing products for Cloud including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS in Azure, AWS, IBM, Digital Ocean and Bare Metal
The Power Platform developer position involves working on Power Apps Portals, Dataverse (common data service), Flow, and D365 configuration and development. We operate using Azure DevOps and have a robust Pipeline and GIT version control. You will be working directly with other developers building products and providing services to our clients.
You must be a Canadian citizen with security clearance or should be eligible for a security clearance.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Work within our DevOps environment in building portals, canvas and model driven apps
- Develop integrations to other cloud services and on premise web services
- Work within an Agile team and contribute to the pipeline optimizations
- Report to senior architects and brainstorm innovation solutions to support the product development and client applications
- Work is entirely remote within Canada and must be a Canadian Citizen as some of our clients include projects that have a high security posture/requirements
- Competitive salary starting at $87,000.00 per annum plus up to 10% bonus based on performance which is combination of both company profitability and adherence to the DevOps Process (e.g. clear commits, documenting code etc.)
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
We are looking for developers who can operate independently and are comfortable with the Power Platform and learning new tools and methods to help build accelerators and provide high quality solutions to clinets.
Your technical skills include:
- Experience in developing solutions within Power Platform (Power Apps Portals, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate, Power BI) and Dataverse (formerly, Common Data Service).
- Experience in using multiple OOTB Connectors with PowerApps and Power Automate, and ability to create custom connectors for PowerApps and Microsoft Automate.
- Experience with Chatbots and AI (optional)
- Experience in configuring BI tools with Power Platform (optional)
- Experience with Azure App Services, Functions, Docker Containers (at least 1)
- Experience with C# & .NET using the Power Platform/D365 SDK
- Azure DevOps & GIT
- Experience with best practices in data modelling (e.g. entity modelling)
Preferred Education Background: College Degree or Bachelor’s degree in business systems or related field
Reference ID: CS-JOB-001
Part-time hours: 37.5 per week
Application deadline: 2020-12-28
Expected start date: 2021-01-11
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: From $87,000.00 per year
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00-$120,000.00 per year